Gia Pionek Valle, Waukesha, WI
Name: Gia Pionek Valle
Location: Waukesha, WI – Available Statewide
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish (Español)
- Juris Doctor Law Degree, Marquette University, WI
- Masters of Urban and Regional Planning, Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, MN
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology and German, University of Minnesota, MN
- Life Coaching, Coach Practitioner Certificate, Learning Journeys – The International Center of Coaching, Woodbury, MN – anticipated completion, 2019
- Pionek Valle Law Group, LLC – owner and operator. My current practice allows me to take work I am interested in.
- Attorney: Currently the majority of my legal cases are related to immigration and juvenile law. Most of my clients do not speak English as their first language. We work together to resolve high stress situations.
- Mediator & Facilitator: My philosophy – I help the parties create the space to hear each other in a different way.
- Life Coach: I work with individuals to clarify their life’s purpose and passions through deep listening and asking powerful questions.
- Service Employees International Union – Consultant – Negotiated labor contracts, facilitated resolution of workplace disputes.
- UNITEHERE, Local 1
- Chief Negotiator and lead strategic advisor for many collective bargaining agreements for hospitality workers
- Managed the settlement of thousands of workplace disputes
- Developed committee members’ skills in grievance resolution through ongoing training.
- English as a Second Language Teacher – Argentina and Taiwan
- Marquette University Law School – Mediation and Restorative Justice training
- Wisconsin Special Education Mediation System 5-day mediator training
- Milwaukee County Parenting Conference Program training